HOMEMADE SLIME RECIPE
This homemade slime recipe because it comes together only takes 3 main ingredients and can be made super quickly!
- 8-ounce bottle Elmer’s (or other brand) white school glue
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons contact saline solution, more as needed
- 1 Tablespoon baking soda
- Food coloring, beads, glitter — optional
This slime recipe makes about a cup of slime. Double or triple the amount of ingredients based on how many kids there are.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SLIME
- Add glue and food coloring to bowl. Pour the bottle of glue into a large mixing bowl . Stir in optional food coloring, glitter, or beads until thoroughly mixed. After mixing, pour in and store baking soda .
- Mix in saline solution. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons saline solution and mix until combined. If the slime is too sticky, add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of solution, repeat if necessary. The more solution you add, the thicker it’ll be. The less you add, the slimier it’ll be .
- Knead the slime. Using your hands, knead the slime until it becomes nice and thick with consistent coloring and texture. This will take around ten minutes.
- Store slime. Store slime in a secure container and let it sit overnight.